You would think with a fruit like pineapple and its acidity that it would be a no go for this list, but pineapple is one of the citrus fruits that actually alkalize the mouth! 你可能会觉得像波罗这样的水果,以它所含的酸度它就不会出现在这里,但是菠萝是一种能够碱化口腔的柑橘类水果。
But now you have rejected and humbled us; you no longer go out with our armies. 但如今你丢弃了我们,使我们受辱,不和我们的军兵同去。
The miser said impatiently," No! Go away at once!" 吝啬鬼不耐烦地说:“不行!快给我滚开!”
And their final evaluations become part of our "Go/ No Go" decisions. 他们最终的评价将成为我们做出做/不做这一决定的一部分。
If you were determined to have no Go! button, you could use JavaScript to dynamically set the style of the button so that it is hidden on browsers that have JavaScript enabled. 如果您决定不包含Go!按钮,则可以使用JavaScript来动态设置按钮的样式,以便它在启用了JavaScript的浏览器上被隐藏。
But rarely does saying no go as badly as you expect. 但是说不很少会像你想的那么糟。
Others describe no go zones in Muslim districts of many European cities where Jews dare not travel. 其他人则表示,在欧洲许多城市的穆斯林居住地,有犹太人不敢前往的禁行区。
What we say "flying" here is a phonetic game, in fact it refers to the kids with abnormal behavior, those "no go" boys! 其实「飞行」是取其谐音,原本应该是「非行」少年,也就是「非常行为」意指行为偏差的意思!
We can no longer go against the tide: we are the tide, Mr Matthews recalls him as saying. 我们能够不再逆潮流而行:我们就是潮流,马休回忆格林伯格时说。
Therefore, on the market the sundry keep warm the supplies walk naturally Qiao get no go. 因此,市面上各式各样的取暖用品自然走俏得不行。
This is a go, no go exercise. 这是一个淘汰测验。
I am completely committed to using my profile to help ensure that these women and children's deaths no longer go unnoticed and unchallenged. 我将完全致力于利用我的形象来帮助确保这些妇女和儿童的死亡不再不被人所知和不受到重视。
Rabbit and hamster: No, go away. 兔子和仓鼠:不,快走开!
Rachel: please, no, go, that'd be fine! 瑞秋:不用了,你去吧,我不会有事的。
The bank manager said it's no go; but he won't lend us another penny. 银行经理说没有达成协议,他不会再借一分钱给我们。
Can I come, No, go home, boy. 我能去吗,不,回家,孩子!
Do you mind if I smoke& no, go ahead. 我抽烟你介意吗?&不,抽吧!
People will not understand why you can no longer go with them to the places you used to go. 人们无法理解为什么你不再和他们一起去那些你常去的地方。
That has reached the limit and can no further go. 好像很绝望的样子,已经达到了极限。
No, go ahead. I've got some business in here. 不了,你们喝吧。我在这里有事。
Select Yes to open the web page and acquire the license or no to go back and select another item. 请选择“是”打开web页并获得许可证,或者选择“否”返回并选择其他项。
No, go right ahead. 不,说下去。
She asked for permission several times but it was no go. 她屡次请求允许,但都没成功。
They tried for hours to persuade her to come down from the roof, but it was no go. 他们花了好几个小时,试图说服她从屋顶上下来,司是无济于事。
No, go on. I've been actually looking forward to this bit. 没什么,继续,事实上我一直在期待这样的事发生。
She tried to solve the math Problem several times but it was no go. 她屡次试着解那道数学题,但都没成功。
No matter what we do, we should at no time go against nature. 无论我们做什么,我们都决不能违背自然规律。
The illustrious Orange Wednesday app will no doubt go down well, giving you two-for-one cinema tickets on a Wednesday as well as film reviews and details of your nearest cinema. 杰出的橙色星期三程序将无疑下去好了,给你们两个为一个星期三电影票以及电影审查和离你最近的电影细节。
Ah! No go to class dormitory, just I a person, pretty quiet. I was very confused, don't know how this to from 哎!没有去上课,宿舍里只我一个人,倒挺安静。我很迷茫,不知道该向何从
He tried again, but it was still no go. 他重新试了一下,还是不行。